Our policies are designed to help us to ensure we provide the highest quality pre-school experience for your children. You can download our policies on this page in PDF format, or they can be viewed at the pre-school, please ask a member of staff.
Pre-school should be an enjoyable and educationally beneficial experience for each child and their parents.
Our policies are in place to ensure that we stick to our high standards and achieve our goals, giving parent’s peace of mind on a daily basis.
We review all of our policies on a regular basis in order to ensure each policy is current and relevant, so that as a parent you can rest assured that your child receives the best care and experience at Next Steps Preschool.
Download Our Policies
All policies below are in PDF format and will open in a new window. If you do not have Adobe PDF Reader installed you may get it for free at http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/ [opens in new window].
All documents open in a new browser window:
- Admissions Policy 2019
- Child Protection Policy 2019
- Early Years Privacy Notice 2019
- Food And Drink Policy 2019
- Health, Safety, Hygiene Policy 2019
- Key Person Policy 2019
- Making A Complaint Policy 2019
- Managing Children Who Are Sick 2019
- Parental Involvement Policy 2019
- Settling In Policy (Reviewed 2019)
- Terms and conditions of Childcare 2019